I became an educator because I enjoyed learning growing up.
- Mrs. Ashley Simpson, Elementary Special Education
I became an educator because I enjoy helping others.
- Mrs. Caitlin Smith, Elementary Special Education
I became an educator because I want to inspire students and help them feel successful.
- Mrs. Senja Stephens, Elementary Music Teacher
I became an educator because I want to be able to have a part in helping kids become successful members of society.
- Mr. David Squiers, Elementary PE
I became an educator because I love working with children, and wanted to make a difference.
- Mrs. Stephanie Rush, Title Educator
I became an educator because I wanted to have the opportunity to impact the lives of children and it’s an occupation that is always exciting and full of adventure.
- Mrs. Anngie Love, 4th Grade Teacher
I became an educator because music is a part of who I am/was and teaching it sounded fulfilling.
- Mr. Mark Messner, HS & MS Band
I became an educator because coming from an education family, I understood the importance of education and where it can lead you. I wanted to be a positive influence in a child’s life.
- Mrs. Vickie Gilbert, 3rd Grade Teacher
I became an educator because I love serving and helping people.
- Mr. James Ford, Special Ed. Director
I was always influenced by my teachers in school, and decided early on in HS that is what I wanted to be. I went into education so I could make a positive impact on the lives of kids and help prepare them for what they want to be.
- Mrs. Jennifer Walls, HS & MS Media Specialist
I had some great teachers growing up, and learning is forever.
- Mrs. Patricia Margritz, MS English
I think that most educators start out wanting to make a difference in at least one child's life. That is why I became an educator. Now that I have been in education for a few years, I know now that being a teacher.
- Mrs. Arika Russell, Resource Specialist
I became an educator because I want to better the youth and make the world a better place.
- Mr. Dillon Higgins, MS Math
I became an educator because I want to be a difference maker.
- Mrs. Marcie Kostrunek, HS & MS Spanish
I became an educator because I want to make a difference in improving one's life.
- Mr. Nick Broz, MS Physical Ed
I became an educator because I never could see myself doing anything else.
- Mrs. Alisa Favinger, MS Math
I became an educator because I love kids.
- Mrs. Stacy Hickenbottom, MS Resource Specialist
I became an educator because I love to teach.
- Mr. Dave Evertson, MS Science
I became an educator because of my 3rd and 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Windhorst. She showed me the impact you can have on students lives.
- Mrs. Ashley Ford, MS Science
I became an educator because I like history and working with youth.
- Mr. Brent Frauen, MS Social Studies
Something pulled me down this path to become an educator. I still can’t totally define it but I know I ended up where I’m meant to be.
- Mrs. Heather Schultz, MS Language Arts
I became an educator because I had amazing teachers and I always felt that people cared about me and my success. I became a teacher to be an advocate for the children in my classroom.
- Ms. Angela Simpson, Superintendent
I became an educator because I wanted to give kids the chance my teachers gave me.
- Mrs. Stacie Blackmore, HS/MS Music Teacher
I became an educator because I realized that when I became a parent, I was a teacher every day so my kids inspired me.