Cozad Community Schools is pleased to offer you e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians wanting to make payments online, and it is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have meal payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third-party service provider.
You are in full control of your account and can make payments at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be accepted without your knowledge and authorization. By providing your home or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed.
The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information to use this service.
Features of e~Funds for Schools:
● Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
● e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies and help cut costs for both you and the school district
● Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for meals or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
● Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
● Parents/Guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
● Your payment history for the year is available with the click of the mouse.
To get started, follow the Step-by-Step below or contact the District Office by calling (308) 784-2745.
Step-by-Step Guide for Parents Getting started with e~Funds for Schools
CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT
1. Visit www.cozadschools.net
2. Click MENU in the top right corner (or if you scroll to the bottom of our website there is an e-Funds icon in the bottom right footer)
3. Under the PARENTS menu, click PAYMENTS.
4. Click on Create an Account.
5. Provide requested information.
6. Click Create Account.
7. Account has been created, you may now login.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – STUDENTS
1. Log into your account.
2. Select Manage Account
3. Select Manage Students
4. Enter student Last Name and Family/Student ID#.
5. Select Add Student(s).
6. Repeat steps 2-5 to add additional students.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - PAYMENT INFORMATION
1. Log into your account
2. Select Payment Settings.
3. Select Payment Methods.
4. Select New Credit Card or New Direct Debit to add new payment information.
5. After entering all required information, read Consent and select Add to save information to account.
MAKE A PAYMENT
1. Log into your account.
2. Select Make a Payment.
3. Select Fund Lunch.
4. Select student.
5. Enter amount of payment and click Add to Cart.
6. Select Begin Checkout.
7. Choose payment method or enter new method.
8. Review items and total.
9. Select Pay Now.