Cozad Community Schools is now seeking applications for the following positions:
Cozad Community Schools currently all certified positions have been filledfor the 2020-2021 school year:
Please complete your on-line Teach in Nebraska application at NDE Teach in Nebraska and send your resume, transcript, letters of recommendation, and current Nebraska teaching certificate with proper endorsement, in PDF format, to: email@example.com. Review of applicants will continue until a satisfactory candidate is hired. EOE
- Coaching Positions Available: Cozad Public Schools has the following high school coaching/sponsorship positions available for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Boys JV Basketball
- Assistant 8th Grade Boys Basketball
- Part-Time AfterZone Paraprofessional. This position includes working as part of a team doing activities with elementary students, working 12-15 afternoon hours per week.
- Full-Time Title I Paraprofessional at the elementary school. This is a 9-month, 35 hour per week position. Benefits include single health, dental and vision insurance. Application forms are available at the District Office, 1910 Meridian Ave, or are available on the school's website (www.cozadschools.net). Please call 308-784-2745 for additional information. Position subject to veteran's preference. EOE.
Application forms are available at the Cozad Community Schools District Office, 1910 Meridian Avenue, or are available on the school’s website (www.cozadschools.net). Please call 308-784-2745 for additional information. EOE. Position subject to veteran’s preference.
- Substitute Teachers. Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate required or applicants may apply for a Local Substitute Teaching Certificate through the Nebraska Department of Education. Applicants may qualify for a local substitute permit if they have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours of college coursework. Please call the District Office at 308-784-2745 for more information regarding Local Substitute Teaching Certificates.
Application forms for these positions are available at the Cozad Community Schools District Office, 1910 Meridian Avenue, Cozad, NE 69130 or call 308-784-2745 for additional information. EOE
Applications for Classified Personnel are also available on our website under "Documents--District". You can access the application form for Classified Personnel HERE and for Bus Drivers HERE.
Cozad Community Schools
1910 Meridian Avenue
Cozad, NE 69130-1159
Contact: Ron Wymore, Superintendent
Phone: 308-784- 2745
Fax: 308-217- 4504
Cozad Community Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General job description and application forms are available at the Superintendent’s Office, 1910 Meridian Avenue, Cozad, NE 69130. EOE