Cozad Community Schools is now seeking applications for the following positions:
Cozad Community Schools is seeking applicants for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
Please complete your on-line Teach in Nebraska application at NDE Teach in Nebraska and send your resume, transcript, letters of recommendation, and current Nebraska teaching certificate with proper endorsement, in PDF format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applicants will continue until a satisfactory candidate is hired. EOE
- Anticipated Custodial Opening. This full-time position is available at our Elementary School. Benefits include health, dental & vision insurance.
- English Language Learner Para-Professional. Job responsibilities include working with students who qualify for the English Language Learner program at the Elementary School. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week) with health, dental and vision insurance available.
- Route & Activity Bus Driver. CDL preferred or required upon hire. CDL costs covered by the school district. $18.55 per hour.
- Part-Time AfterZone Para-Professional. Position includes working as a part of a team doing activities with elementary students, working 12-15 afternoon hours per week. Candidate hired will not report for work until the beginning of the next school year.
- Substitute Teachers. Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate required or applicants may apply for a Local Substitute Teaching Certificate through the Nebraska Department of Education. Applicants may qualify for a local substitute permit if they have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours of college coursework. Please call the District Office at 308-784-2745 for more information regarding Local Substitute Teaching Certificates.
Application forms for these positions are available at the Cozad Community Schools District Office, 1910 Meridian Avenue, Cozad, NE 69130 or call 308-784-2745 for additional information. EOE
Applications for Classified Personnel are also available on our website under "Documents--District". You can access the application form for Classified Personnel HERE and for Bus Drivers HERE.
Cozad Community Schools
1910 Meridian Avenue
Cozad, NE 69130-1159
Contact: Joel Applegate, Superintendent
Phone: 308-784- 2745
Fax: 308-217- 4504
Cozad Community Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General job description and application forms are available at the Superintendent’s Office, 1910 Meridian Avenue, Cozad, NE 69130. EOE